About Tilt-A-Way’s Vertical Life Gate Systems
Our vertical lift gate systems are made of steel or aluminum for long life. We offer an anti-twist and sway design. This vertical security gate is high in security yet keeps its modest look. Tilt-A-Way vertical security gates are balanced by two springs that pull in a straight line for maximum life. The springs are protected by our patented design. A center pull enhances the spring’s life cycle.
Each spring incorporates adjusting units. Cables travel over two pulleys, each with a double row of ball bearings. An automatic shutdown is provided in the event that the cable breaks. Each pulley is adjustable for up, down, forward, and back directions providing a perfect balance.
More Reasons Why Tilt-A-Way is your Best Choice:
- The barrier is automatically locked when in the down position.
- All hinges are stainless steel.
- A safety control is provided to protect the gate’s balance system.
- The main power switch is located in a secure control box.
- All solenoids are constant duty.
- The connection arm controlling the barrier is secured in a rubber shock absorber for smooth operation, with the soft start, ramp up and soft slow down feature. This provides extended life to the operator.
- Limit switches mounted at each end of travel ensure an accurate, and positive control.
- Complete installation instructions, accompanied by an illustrated parts list and operations manual, are included with each vertical pivot gate.
- Outer skins are made with anti-rust .065, Aluminum.
- All aluminum barriers with a wind load rating of 100 mph or an optional 150 mph wind rating.
Find out why we have the most professional and reliable gates on the market. Contact us to speak with a knowledgable customer service representative about our vertical lift gate systems.