Why Tilt-A-Way Vertical Pivot Gates?
The barrier is made of steel or aluminum for long life. We offer an anti-twist and sway design. This vertical pivot gate is high in security but yet keeps its modest look.Tilt-A-Way vertical pivot gates are balanced by two springs that pull in a straight line for maximum life. The springs are protected by our patented design. A center pull enhances the spring’s life cycle.
Each spring incorporates adjusting units. Cables travel over two pulleys, each with a double row of ball bearings. An automatic shut down is provided in the event that the cable breaks. Each pulley is adjustable for up, down, forward and back directions providing a perfect balance.
More Reasons Why Tilt-A-Way is your Best Choice:
- The barrier is automatically locked when in the down position.
- All hinges are stainless steel.
- A safety control is provided to protect the gate’s balance system.
- The main power switch is located in a secure control box.
- All solenoids are constant duty.
- The connection arm controlling the barrier is secured in a rubber shock absorber for smooth operation, with the soft start, ramp up and soft slow down feature. This provides extended life to the operator.
- Limit switches mounted at each end of travel ensure an accurate, and positive control.
- Complete installation instructions, accompanied by an illustrated parts list and operations manual, are included with each vertical pivot gate.
- Outer skins are made with anti-rust .065, Aluminum.
- All aluminum barriers with a wind load rating of 100 mph or an optional 150 mph wind rating.